Tuesday 11 December 2012

Using Effects 2

To use these tools you are required to open Magic Bullet Looks where you can completely transform the look of a shot, by doing this it allows you to change how much vignette or edge softness appears in the shot, I used this effect because it allowed me to brighten up the background of my shot completely giving it a whole new look and making it easier to see what was happening in the shot.
 
 
The edge softness tool allowed me to focus the shot on the lip sync itself because this was the main thing I wanted the audience to focus on whilst watching this type of shot. By moving the yellow circles inwards and outwards it allowed me to adjust the amount of blur that was added to the outside of the shot, as you can see I used this effect to blur out the majority of the shots background so the main focus was on the face and lips.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment