Tuesday 4 December 2012

Capturing Rushes

I captured all of my rushes onto the computer and I am happy with the amount of footage i have managed to gain. However throughout the process of capturing my rushes I came across a few errors that were caused by very short rushes on the tape that were so small they caused the program to crash. I have however managed to get all of my rushes onto the computer now. I used the scene detection tool whilst capturing to save each of my shots individually instead of having one very long clip.
 
 
I saved all of my rushes into one folder with the name of my chosen track, allowing me to have all of my footage in one place ready to edit. This made it easy for me to locate certain shots during the editing stage as I could easily find which shots I needed, also by the rushes being in the order they were shot I was able to easily fill my timeline in the correct order I had planned on my storyboard, as you can see in the screenshot below my shots are all clearly labelled in order and sorted into my own folder.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment