Tuesday 4 December 2012

Starting to Edit

I then began the process of placing shots onto my timeline, I started with the beginning of my track and worked my way to end end, this was easy to do as my shots were all in order from when I carried out principal photography.
 
 
As you can see I took the most imporant shots that I wanted to use first and placed these on my timeline in the correct places, I used my storyboard to help me with this. I also matched up all of my lip sync shots first ensuring they were 100% in time and in the correct place on my timeline, I then worked around these shots to add in the narrative story to my video. I spent a lot of time arranging my shots and moving things around to ensure things were in the best places possible.
I used the cutting tool on Adobe Premier Pro to cut different clips to the length I needed, this is done very easily you just use the cursor to move the clip to the length you wish.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment