Tuesday 11 December 2012

Conclusion

Overall the editing process for me has been successful and I am pleased with the outcome of my video, I felt that I used the editing software well and made use of skills I already had and learnt new skills throughout the process.
I think I used the editing tools and effects well to change the lighting on the majority of my shots because they were quite dull and boring beforehand. By using the RGB Curves and three-way colour corrector tools I was able to adjust the colour and lighting of my shots easily and quickly to the effect I wanted to achieve. After using Adobe Premier Pro to edit my video I now feel quite confident in using the programme and feel I would be able to use the software again in the future as I now know how to use the effects and tools like Magic Bullet.
I think if I managed to have more time on the editing machine I could have made some other slight improvements to my video like trying out other different effects that were available to vary my video slightly to make it more interesting.
However I am overall pleased with the outcome of my video from using new skills and effects to edit my video together and make it look professional, however there were a couple of things I would have done differently to improve my editing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment